Who Attends “Writing that Sells”
Many who take “Writing that Sells” are established writers. Others are less experienced. Why do people at all levels take the class? To learn more about motivating your audiences. To trigger creativity. Learn new techniques. And write more time-efficiently.
What You Will Learn
- To use words and conceptual frameworks more persuasively
- To draft more strategic, more results-oriented e-mails
- To devise presentations that “sell in” your concepts
- To write reports that maintain readers’ interest
- To create press releases ready for publication
- To produce web content that gets attention
- To set objective criteria for writing
“Writing that Sells”—The Process
We’ll start by evaluating examples of superb sales writing—and move swiftly to practice. In line with your current communications needs, you will write at least one complete piece. Then you’ll receive expert feedback on your writing.
Contact us to schedule this course
Course: 3 sessions of 4 hours each
Register for this course
€1,100 (excl. VAT) per person. Group and NGO rates are available.
This course is also available for: