Who Attends “Brand Journalism”?
Anyone who writes or edits for an organization can benefit from this workshop. This includes people in business & government, education, the culture sector & NGOs.
What You Will Learn
- To make content more appealing to broader audiences
- To structure any article—from listicle to LinkedIn piece
- To match your writing style to that of any media outlet
- To define the best brand journalism in your sector
- When to keep revising—and when to call it “done”
- How to establish the scope of each piece
“Brand Journalism”—The Process
In this hands-on course, you’ll practice writing in different formats, from the blog post to the press release. Throughout the course, you’ll receive expert feedback on your writing, as it develops. Together, we will create a model for what even more convincing brand journalism sounds like—for your organization.
Contact us to schedule this course
Course: 3 sessions of 4 hours each
Register for this course
Fee: €1,100 (excl. VAT)
Ask about group and NGO rates
This course is also available for: