Who Attends “Corporate Storytelling”?
Anyone who interacts with the organization’s messaging can benefit from this workshop. This includes communication and marketing managers; strategists, writers, editors, and others.
What You Will Learn
- To evaluate: Are you already storytelling?
- To write stories in many formats—bios to product descriptions
- To determine when to use a storytelling approach
- To differentiate a story from promotional text
- To internalize the hallmarks of great storytelling
- To turn practically any message into a story
“Corporate Storytelling”—The Process
In this hands-on course, we’ll start by analyzing your examples of great storytelling: texts from organizations in business, government, NGOs. With a checklist for great storytelling in hand, you’ll practice writing in a new way: mapping the “plot” of your story before you begin writing, and planning the subtext you need to reach audiences. You’ll receive expert feedback on your writing, as it develops. Together, we will create a model for what engaging stories sound like—for your organization.
Contact us to schedule this course
4 sessions of 3 hours each
Register for this course
€1,100 (excl. VAT). Group and NGO rates are available.
This course is also available for: