Who Attends “Writing for NGOs”
Some who take part are experienced writers, already at work; others are new to writing for NGOs and non-profits. What all have in common is the wish to write ever more professionally—and convincingly—on behalf of socially-engaged organizations.
What You Will Learn
- How to refine fundraising materials—including grant proposals
- How to modulate your tone when addressing different audiences
- How to revise vision & mission statements
- How to strategically frame social, political & climate issues
- How to avoid clichés and tell authentic, original stories
- How to strategize streamlined annual reports
- How to be concise or detailed, as needed
“Writing for NGOs”—The Process
In this practical course, you’ll be asked to submit material in advance: 2-3 examples of persuasive text. These excerpts may be written by anyone, in any context, from business, to government, to the culture sector. These examples will become the foundation for a fresh approach to your writing.
Why This Course is Unique
Many courses teach writing theory only; others focus solely on one written format. This course covers the top-line approach of writing for NGOs—from pitfalls to untapped opportunities.
May 26th to May 27th, 2021, 10:00 - 13:00
2 sessions of 3 hours each
Register for this course
€500 (excl. VAT) per person for the complete course. Group and NGO rates are available.
This course is also available for: