Who Attends “Web Writing”
Most of those who take “Writing for the Web” are already writing for their organizations. People who work in government, for NGOs, and for companies attend the training. Why take the course? To trigger creativity. Learn new approaches. And persuade audience to deeply engage with your organization.
What You Will Learn
- To use writing techniques that best fit the Web
- To turn generic-sounding text into audience-specific messages
- To summarize complex information in clear, concise text
- To collaborate with colleagues in creating digital content
- To appeal to diverse audiences—from employees to policy makers
- To write for SEO
“Web Writing”—The Process
We’ll start with the theory of superb Web writing and swiftly move on to practice. Using a relevant business case, you will write at least one complete piece. Then you’ll receive live, expert feedback on your writing.
Contact us to schedule this course
Course: 3 sessions of 4 hours each
Register for this course
€1,100 (excl. VAT) per person for the complete course. Group and NGO rates are available.
This course is also available for: