Who Attends “Thought Leadership Writing”?
Some people who attend this course are currently writing on behalf of themselves, aiming to establish their own voice in the conversation. Others who join “Thought Leadership Writing” are ghostwriting, communicating opinions and positions on behalf of others. Why do the training? To further sharpen your thinking—and elevate voices—in writing.
“Thought Leadership Writing” teaches:
- How to sharpen ideas, finding angles & outlets for writing
- How to formulate ideas in diverse formats—
- opinion pieces
- presentations and podcasts
- LinkedIn & other social-media posts
- How to align your pieces with the organization’s key messages
- How to integrate thought leadership with content strategy
- How to pitch your writing to online and print-media outlets
“Thought Leadership Writing”—The Process
We’ll start with the principles of thought-leadership writing and move swiftly to practice. At this course, you’ll work with your own organization’s text—for immediate results. The course provides hands-on support with writing and editing. You’ll choose relevant examples—in your sector—as models for your writing. Together, we’ll cultivate a conceptual framework for engaging audiences across platforms.
Contact us to schedule this course
4 sessions of 3 hours each
Register for this course
€1,100 (excl. VAT). Group and NGO rates are available.
This course is also available for:
Course times are listed in Amsterdam time (CEST)