Who Attends “Customer Service Writing”
Everyone within the organization who interacts with customers—directly or indirectly—will benefit from this course. This includes customer-service representatives, managers, and others who create and deliver messaging.
What You Will Learn
- Objective criteria for understanding customer complaints
- How to take the customer’s point-of-view, in writing
- How to address problems without sounding defensive
- How to resolve—not escalate—customer complaints
- How to create a voice that is friendly & informative
- How to categorize customer complaints for swifter action
- How to keep customer communication brief & efficient
- How to adapt troubleshooting instructions
- How to win & maintain customers’ trust
“Customer Service Writing”—The Process
In this hands-on course, you’ll start by evaluating real-world examples of customer-service communications. We’ll explore the psychology of customer expectations. Then we’ll strategize how to achieve the best communications, from emails and live chats, to posts and articles.
Why this Course is Unique
Most writing courses teach theory. This course gives each participant the chance to rewrite relevant material, receive feedback on that writing, and reframe their understanding of what it takes to exceed customers’ expectations.