“I learned the structure and characteristics of a compelling story—and how to apply them in my own writing. I also learned:
– how to formulate questions to get interesting, relevant information in an interview;
– better understanding of different forms, and different tones of voice;
– how to formulating better titles;
– ways to efficiently organize the review and approval process for copy.
The content of the workshop was very relevant to my needs, full of practical examples and exercises. Thanks to the instructor’s writing and teaching skills—and experience with diverse organizations and their communications—she was able to focus on the written material, while seamlessly adapting to the needs and questions of everyone in our small group, along the way.”
– Daria, Rainforest Alliance