Who Attends “Email Writing”
Some people believe that writing an effective email depends on how well you know the language in which you’re writing. This isn’t necessarily true: far more important is your fluency with concepts, communication. This course is for everyone who believes their digital communication can be clearer, more strategic, and more results-driven.
What You Will Learn
- To summarize the problem or question to be addressed
- When to send an email—and when to choose another medium
- To create a checklist for what a “good” email means
- To devise email templates for entire departments
- When to write formally, and when to be conversational
- To distinguish between internal language—and standard terms
- How to write subject lines—so that your mails get read
- To formulate your call-to-action > To set a tone that encourages readers to act
“Email Writing”—The Process
Together, we’ll analyze a cross-section of your organization’s emails. We’ll establish a baseline, a goal, and a checklist for what “good emails” mean to you. Then, we’ll write—and rewrite.
Contact us to schedule this course
4 sessions of 3 hours each
Register for this course
€1,100 (excl. VAT). Group and NGO rates are available.
This course is also available for: